Sunday, June 9, 2013

This blog

Last night I was thinking of this here blog of mine and decided that it's time to start writing again. I want to have a place to record my thoughts, our journey and adventures, and I want to share these things with our family, our friends and anyone else who is interested! I want a place that I can come back to in time and see how crazy our life was. I want a place were I can record the joy and happiness that we have each and every day so we can look back and see the love that surrounds us. 

Previously I've filtered the things I've written and published here, worried about how it would be perceived. Well that's going to change, things are going to get more real! Don't worry, I'm not going to start posting our address or share crazy opinions, but I am going to be share more of what's on my heart.

I hope that you decide to stick around and share in our journey.

Love
Rose

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...