Thursday, January 26, 2012

A very late 'Happy 2012'!

Hey guys. Sorry for being MIA but I'm back!!There's been a lot happening over the past few months so here's a little recap before we get back into things...

October
We were busy in October with getting things finalised for my bff, Manda's baby shower for our future godson, and ended up with a car full of DIY projects!!It was a fantastic day and was great seeing everything in action | At the end of the month Jordan travelled down south for his initial Army training which meant being away from home for 4 weeks. The night before he left we squeezed in a fun game of bowling and of course I won!!

November
While Jordan was away I made sure to keep myself busy with lots of home decorating (FINALLY had an opportunity to get the house freshened up and organised, and the master bedroom looking relaxing) | I made the time for lots of movie dates, and loved the inner city outdoor cinema  which had the most beautiful backdrop imaginable | I also managed to try my hand at some new beauty/fashion looks like this glitter mani from blogger icon ...love Maegan which is now my favourite nail look | At the end of November Jordan fnished his initial Army training and I got to travel to Sydney to watch him march out with his platoon which was an incredible moment.

December
 I LOVE Christmas and was so happy that Jordan was home in time for us to decorate the tree and get ready for and celebrate the holidays | We finally went on the Christmas Lights Tour which was a great way to see the displays around the community, not having to worry about traffic and parking etc meant that it was super relaxing and so much more enjoyable | I ordered this decoration from the beautiful Ashley's etsy store fetch & co. to help raise money for her beautiful puppy Bella's knee surgery | I'd never decorated a ginerbread house this this was the perfect activity for our Christmas Eve, we're hoping to get better each year! | This year was our first Christmas by ourselves and as a married couple so we made sure to make it feel special and used all of our new serving ware that we were lucky to recieve as wedding gifts. It was a brilliant day and we enjoyed it so, so much!

And what may be my biggest update that my twitter followers might have already noticed...


I hope you all had an amazing break over the holiday season and have had a great start to the New Year! I'm looking forward to catching up on all of your news!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...