Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Photo Challenge: Day Five

Day Five: From a high angle

This one was super fun, I spent most of the day taking shots of things that caught my eye. You might have noticed that I am a bit of a details girl rather than landscapes, and although this challenge is supposed to help us push beyond the normal, baby steps!!

Today over my afternoon cup of lemon and ginger tea, I got inspired to created a little something "from the heart" to surprise Jordan with for our THREE MONTH wedding anniversary! Jeez, where on earth have the last three months gone?? Long story short, I wanted to incorporate part of our wedding vows and create something we could display either in our bookshelf, on the gallery wall or pin on our boards. I'm not going to share the final product with you because I do still want to surprise husband (plus, I'm not willing to part with my rings!)

5 comments:

Our Wired Lives said...

I love that you carried your camera around in search of the right thing to share with us. And even more... I love that you were inspired to create a project out of your photo. Can't wait to see what you came up with.

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

I'm excited to see what you came up with as well :)

Sana said...

Congrats, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Breathe Gently said...

Looks gorgeous - I want to see this project! :)

Tiffany said...

Aww, that is so sweet. I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...